16.5.12

Find Your Perfect Pair of Jeans!

So recently i've been reading The Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants, which got me thinking I need to tell all of you how to find your perfect pair of jeans. I know i've had issues with this in the past , IT'S A PAIN! Trying on jeans after jeans but I'm telling you right now that this is your cheetsheet, for ALL bodytypes!

Flat butt
So for flat butted girls some pockets are you best friend. The small pockets give the illision that your butt is like 3x bigger.
                                      Boot Cut Jeans $24.99,Forever 21
Apple Shape
For apple shape ( Big breasts, legs and butt) You have to work your curves,For that you'll want to go for straight leg or trouser cut  jeans. This will make your mid-section look slimmer than it is.

Skinny Legs
If your have really skinny lanky leg then try Straight leg jeans to make them look less twig-like and more balanced.

                                      Straight Leg Jeans $29,Forever 21

No Curves
Don't have curves ? Don't worry, wear high wasted jeans to give you the illusition of awesome curves.


Pear Shape
I am a pear shape ( big bottom ,little top) and for a while I could never find jeans but then I found the perfect jeans. Fit & Flare (Personally I like jeans that don't have that big of a flare) or Butt cut. These make your curves on bottom look HOT and somehow, don't ask me why, make you look a little more curvey on top.
                             Fit & Flare Jeans $27.80 @ Forever 21


If you have any other body type, just let me know in the comments below :)

No comments:

Post a Comment