19.7.14

Back!

    First off, WOW! I have not blogged in over 8 months, but to be completely honest I've never been consistent with this blog, and again sorry.
   I started this blog when I was 12 years old, and although 3 years doesn't seem like much, it feels like a lifetime age. Since I was little I have always been into clothes and watching my mother getting ready putting on her beautiful dress and walking out of the house with her Prada handbag. Now that I'm older and having to think about colleges and careers the field of fashion is become more appealing everyday.And in a matter of another 3 years I will be off to, crossing my fingers, New York to pursue the dream of one day being a name you'll know in the fashion industry.
   Naturally fashion blogging is gunna let my "Fashion juices" flowing.

   So expect much more to come from me. Now and in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment