16.6.12

Haul!

This is my first haul, and I'm pretty exicted about it. This stuff is from a recent mall and Old Navy trip I took with some friends. These are totally summer clothes. I'll be doing another big summer haul sometime this month. I'll put the link below the picture if I can find it.

Disclaimer: I bought all of this with my own money. I'm not being paid to do this. I'm not trying brag or anything but I thought I'd show you what I got.

Forever 21 and Icing

 I love this shirt and it's a perfect tank-top for a bandeau :)
                                     Forever 21 $13.80


 This was just a simple pencil skirt. Thought it was perfect summer.
                              $6.80       Forever 21



       The one on the left is from Forever 21 for $5.80
        The one on the right  from Icing for for $10

Hollister


                                                  $19.50

Old Navy



                                          2 for $5 or $3.50


~Grace






No comments:

Post a Comment