11.6.12

Summer's Biggest Color!

Coral is seriously one of my favorite colors for right now or ever! Normally I'm  driven nuts by the orange family (except with pink) but seriously I love this SOOOOO much!There have been so many runways and  celebrities with this color on. Now if you haven't tried this trend......YOU NEED TOO!


Here is Miley Cyrus in 2012




 and other fabulious girls at the 2012 Kids Choice Awards





Coral Shorts :)
Adorable ,enough said.

                                   Coral Shorts $34.50 ,dELIA*S
Lace Tank
Ok beside the fact it totally is apart of the Bandeau trend it's uber cute and is such a summer shirt!

                                      Coral lace tank 12.50, Wetseal

Coral Skirt
I love this skirt but it's a little expensive for a skirt in my opinion.

                                       Circle Skirt $40, TopShop


Try It!

~grace




No comments:

Post a Comment