22.6.12

My Obsession: Out Of The Box Denim Shirts

I have seen countless out of the box denim shorts in stores and DIYs on Youtube and I seriously made a vow that I HAVE TO buy ( or make ) like 10 of these cause that's how obsessed I am with them. You guys seriously need to buy or make some of the shorts!

One of my favorite DIY shorts videos on Youtube was rainbow shorts done by an awesome beauty guru called AndreasChoice. She is super fun and has amazing videos. But here is the link to get those amazing DIY shorts!
Link :)----------------------------> DIY Rainbow Cut- Off

Or you can buy the shorts, if your not good with DIYs or it's just easier to buy them or whatever.


Floral Shorts.
Ok , these are almost the perfect pair of summer shorts. I'm in love with simplicity of flowers.




Floral Shorts $24.99, Charlotte Russe

Tribal Shorts
These are just super fun.
Tribal Shorts $24.99 , Charlotte Russe

Bandanna Style Shorts.
These are MADE for summer but more for 4th of July. These look ultra vintage also.
Bandanna Style Shorts $29.50,dELiA*s

Animal Print.
Who doesn't love animal print?

Leopard Print Shorts $15.80,Forever 21


Happy Summer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment