5.6.12

May Favorites :)

This is my first favorites post so this is exicting :)

I have to general catagories: Beauty and Fashion
                                              Non Beauty & Fashion



Beauty and Fashion:

Mascara:
Ok so this stuff is the bomb! It seriously makes my lashes... whats the word..... AMAZING! like every single lash is just soo dang long. I LOVE IT! You can get this most places where Maybelline Make- up products are sold.


Eyeshadow :
I just got this palette Sunday and it's already my favorite pallete! I'm in love with the top 3 colors togother. It's like a super natural but get goddessy look. This is by Milani.



Nails:
 Maybelline just came out with there new nail polish collection, i got fucshia fever and wow! suer good quality nail polish.


Lips:
Baby lips. Most. Amazing. Invention. EVER. Seriously it makes my lips soo soft and i love the color ( I have the colored ones ... duh). By Maybelline


(Can you tell I like Maybelline? :) )

Fashion:


Out of the box shorts are my uber obsession. I love basic denim shorts but i'm in love with non basics. like rainbow or hearts . Alot of the ways to get these types of shorts is to DIY them. If you got onto Youtube and type in "DIY shorts" 1000s of super cool tutorial will come up, alot of these videos are coming out specifially for summer. But if you don't have the time or don't like DIYs I suggest going and buy them.


                       Tie Dye shorts 19.80, Forever 21


Non Beauty & Fashion:


Drink:
Ok i just tried Simply Lemonade with Rasberry. It was awesome. Enough said.



Music:

Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepson :)
CALL ME MAYBE

Sun!!

Disclaimer: All are my own opinion . I'm not getting paid to write or say anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment